Stylized Whale by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Stylized Whale on white cardstock and color with watercolor pencils. Cut out and set aside.
- Stencil waves using the stencil that comes with the Cling Sailboats, using blue ink. Glue onto a blue card.
- Stamp Stylized Whale with black in and glue the cut out whale over the image.
- Stamp Whale Of a Time on white cardstock withe black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Diecut sentiment with Fitted Frames a and layer onto a larger orange diecut piece. Glue to the card and add a couple of Blue Dot Sparklers.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Cling Sailboat Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Whale Of A Time Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Stylized Whale Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Poolside, Sweet Potato)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Salty Ocean)
- Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives