Stylized Whale Tag by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Stylized Whale on to Mixed Media White Paper using Onyx Black VersaFine ink.
- Heat emboss the whale with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
- Color the whale using the Memento Markers listed.
- Fussy cut the whale.
- Spray the tag with Bahama Blue Fireworks! Spray, then Danube Blue Fireworks! Spray. Let dry.
- Stamp the Starry Swirls stamp on to the tag using Night Sky VersaMagic ink.
- Lightly sprinkle Pacific Blue embossing powder on to the tag randomly and heat set from underneath.
- Apply VersaMark ink around the edge and sprinkle on Chunky White embossing powder. Heat set from underneath.
- Apply the whale to the tag using foam squares.
- Add a piece of ribbon to the tag.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Starry Swirls Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Stylized Whale Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
- EK222 Beach Embossing Powder Kit (Pacific Blue & Chunky White
- Memento™ Markers by Tsukineko® (Love Letter, Lady Bug, Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Pear Tart, Cottage Ivy, Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, Grape Jelly)
- VersaMagic™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Night Sky)
- Fireworks! Spray by Tsukineko® (Bahama Blue, Danube Blue)
- #5 Tag (from Staples)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project