Swan Pair by Jamie Martin
1. Stamp Swan Pair on light blue cardstock with Versamark ink and emboss with Silver Glitter Embossing Powder.
2. Color with Spectrum Noir Pens.
3. Die cut window from dark blue and light blue cardstocks using Spellbinders die. Glue pieces together and tie right side with white satin ribbon. 4. Stamp Penned Love on white cardstock with Versamark ink and emboss with Silver Glitter Embossing Powder.
5. Layer the pieces together and glue on sentiment.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Penned Love Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Swan Pair Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Spectrum Noir Markers Spellbinders
Nestabilities Labels Thiry-Six
Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project