Swirly Christmas Tree Metal Stencil by Lyn Bernatovich
- Cut light blue card stock 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 and score at 4-1/4.
- Cut a second light blue panel 5-1/4 x 4. Dry emboss the panel through a die cut machine using the Christmas Borders stencil and the following sandwich: platform (no tabs), stencil, rubber mat, two cutting platforms. Affix to card front.
- Cut a scrap of mixed media paper 5-1/2 x 4. Diagonally scribble Gelatos in bubblegum, gold, and metallic mint covering the paper. Gently blend colors with a baby wipe keeping each stripe of color visible. Let dry.
- Tape the swirly tree stencil over the paper on all 4 sides. Scoop out transclucent paste with the palette knife and spread onto the paste spreader. Starting at the top of the stencil, pull the spreader down over the stencil. Remove tape on 3 sides leaving the top edge taped. Gently lift up the stencil at the bottom corner and pull away from the paper taking the top tape with it. While still wet, sprinkle Crystal Glitter Mix over the paste and set aside to dry.
- Fussy cut out tree. Wrap silver cord diagonally around tree. Affix at the back with foam tape.
- Place more foam mounting tape to the back of the tree and affix to center over card front. Add Class a'peel dot sparklers for added embellishment.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Bubblegum, Metallic Mint, Gold Champagne Gelatos® by Faber-Castell®
Silver Cord by May Arts
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
Big Kick by Sizzix®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project