Tall Daisies by Jamie Martin
- Apply double sided mounting paper to a Mixed Media White Paper strip and use the double glitter technique with the Tall Daises stencil using the Micro Glitters listed.
- Layer onto a black panel, add Dot Sparklers and tie with purple twine.
- Lay the Large Flourish stencil on a green card and stipple with green ink using the #6 Brush. Add Dot Sparklers and mount Tall Daises.
- Stamp sentiment on a white square with black ink and sponge the edges with purple ink.
- Place a piece of Sticky Panels on the square , sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter, rub in and shake off excess. Glue to card as shown.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Tall Daisies Metal Stencil 7.49
- 1/4 inch Brush #6 Gold Handle 3.29
- Large Flourish Metal Stencil 10.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Tim Holtz® Mowed Lawn Distress Ink by Ranger®
Ribbon by May Arts
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
All Natural Hawaiian Coconut Soap