Tall Orchid by Alison Heikkila
- Tape stencil to Mixed Media Paper. Color the stencil in with the Zig Markers listed above. Remove stencil and crop.
- Create a mat of Fireflies cardstock to the size of 5 1/2" x 2 1/4." Cut a strip of Snapdragon cardstock to the size of 4" x 2." Make the card base out of Brown Eyes to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
- Using the Sun and Rain stamp, stamp a piece of dark green cardstock with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on top, shake off the excess and heat emboss. Using a Corner Rounder, round the upper left and lower right.
- Cut a piece of ribbon, as listed above, and adhere to the Snapdragon piece, about a 1/4" from the bottom using Zip Dry Glue. Wrap the edges around the cardstock to give it a cleaner look.
- Attach all layers to the card base with Zip Dry, except for the sentiment. Attach that with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® (Snapdragon)
Dark Green Cardstock
Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
Zig® Clean Color Markers (044, 045, 050, 051, 082)
1/4" Yellow Mini Check & White Gingham Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Corner Rounder by EK Success®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project