Timeless Rose by Asia King
- Prepare tall card base, cover with patterned paper and add some machine or faux stitching along the edges.
- Cut two smaller rectangles from cardstock and use as mats for one vellum and one bookpage panels.
- Emboss vellum with All A Flutter folder and add Liquid Pearls to the raised areas for added dimension.
- Stamp Timeless Rose onto bookpage panel and colour with pencils.
- Add both panels to the card as shown and mount over foam squares.
- Stamp PenPattern Butterfly onto cream cardstock, die cut and cover with Adhesive Sheet.
- Sprinkle the butterfly with Pastel Pink glitter, add gems and adhere to the card. Add detail with Liquid Pearls.
- Finish the card with Liquid Pearls, shopping tags, ribbon, gems, flowers and fussy cut butterflies. Adhere with DODZ.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Butterflies Die Set 19.99
- Timeless Rose Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips DODZ™
3D DODZ™ – Small Adhesive Sheets
Patterned papers, old bookpages, vellum, shopping tags
All A Flutter Embossing Folder by Couture Creations
Ribbon by May Arts
DIY Moulded Flowers
Ergosoft® Watercolor Pencils by STAEDTLER®
Petal Pink & Buttercup Liquid Pearls
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project