Timeless Rose by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere paper layers on to a pink card.
- Adhere lace to card.
- Stamp sentiment on the bottom right corner of the card.
- Stamp image on white cardstock and color with markers.
- Cut image out.
- Randomly sprinkle embossing enamel on the image and heat from underneath to melt.
- Adhere to card.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Timeless Rose Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers (R81, R83, R85, G20, G21, G24)
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Authentique™
Paper Lace Trim by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project