Tiny House Wagon by Debi Hammons
- Fold cardstock in half to for mcard base
- Die cut green dot cardstock with a large fitted frame. Die cut the frame to fit behind it with green cardstock. Glue to the right side of thecard front.
- Stamp tree image on top left of white cardstock with black ink. Stamp the wagon image on the same cardstock under the tree. Color as desired.
- Glue image panel to green cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Die cut with fitted frame die. Die cut larger fitted frame from green cardstock. Glue the two pieces together.
- Attach to the bottom left of the card front with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Growing Tree Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
- Die Cutting Machine
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project