Tiny Nativity Tag by Alison Heikkila
- Die cut the 1 5/8" x 3 1/4" tag from the Framelets set out of Mixed Media Paper.
- Apply a small circle of Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide using the Ink Blending Tool near the center of the tag where the star will be.
- Apply Faded Jeans Distress Oxide around the Fossilized Amber, blending slightly. Leave room for the Wilted Violet.
- Apply Wilted Violet to the rest of the tag, blending slightly with the Faded Jeans.
- Spritz the tag lightly with water. Allow the water to sit on the ink for a bit to lift the color. You can either let it air dry, dab with a paper towel, or use a heat tool.
- Apply the powder tool across the tag to be sure the ink is dry and that your embossing powder won't stick anywhere but where you want it.
- Stamp the image with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black.
- Emboss the image with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
- Apply the VersaMarker to the edges of the tag and the center of the star.
- Sprinkle with Star Dust Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Tie ribbon to the tag.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Tiny Nativity Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
EP040 Stardust Embossing Powder
Framelets Tag by Sizzix®
Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Fossilized Amber, Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet)
Ink Blending Tools by Ranger®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project