Train Postcard by Debi Hammons
- Fold 8 ½” x 5 ½” red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Train Postcard on 5 ¼” x 4” Kraft cardstock. Color just the holly.
- Cut out the middle of the oval.
- With the VersaMarker draw ink in between the two ovals.
- Pour embossing powder over the ink, tap off excess and heat to set.
- Sponge edges with Sepia Ink.
- Stamp Train Postcard a second time on 5” x 3 ¾” white cardstock.
- Color train scene.
- Glue to the back of the Kraft cardstock so the ovals line up.
- Glue to the card front.
- Train Postcard Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red, Kraft, and White Cardstock
VersaFine Sepia Ink by Tsukineko
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project