Trout N Friends by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4-1/4" panel of Seafoam cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stencil the Trout N Friends stencil on white cardstock with white embossing paste and allow to dry.
- When dry, put the stencil back over the image and sponge ink over it to color.
- Layer paper panels on card.
- Attach stenciled panel to card with brads.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Seafoam, Cafe Ole, Mint Julep)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Brown Brads by The Paper Company
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project