Who Am I by Wendy Price
- Cut Grape Vine cardstock 3.75 x 10.5 inches. Score at 5.25 and fold to create card base.
- Ink Mixed Media paper with Distress Ink. Place stencil down and ink with a different color. Sprinkle with water to distress. Allow to dry.
- Using stencil from Urban Scribble add Embossing paste to edges. Allow to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on background.
- Stamp image, color and cut out. Adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grape Vine)
- Spectrum Noir™ Markers (IG1, IG2, IG3, LV2, LV3, OR1, CT3)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project