Winter Birds by Kristine Reynolds
1. Adhere a square panel of patterned paper to a square teal card.
2. Stamp birds on a white panel with black ink and color with Copic markers.
3. Use a die cut scallop panel and a sponge to sponge Pool ink onto panel to create clouds.
4. Adhere Shaved Ice to "snow" areas.
5. Curl corners of image and then adhere image panel to card.
6. Tie ribbon around card.
- Winter Birds Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Shaved Ice 4.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Adirondack Pool Ink by Ranger
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Draft Patterned Paper by Bazzill Basics Paper
Copic Markers E40, E42, E43, E44, BV00, BV02, BV04, B04, B02, B00, BG10, BG11, BG13, Y20, Y21, Y23, YG63, YG67, RV21, RV23, RV25
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project