Winter Friends Happy Holidays by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from folded white card.
- Adhere patterned paper to bottom half of card front and trim edges.
- Stamp greeting in upper right as shown.
- Adhere a 1/4" strip of green cardstock across card at top of patterned paper, trim at sides.
- Die Cut leaves from dark green cardstock with Build a Wreath set and adhere to card front.
- Stamp Owl on a white panel. Color as desired.
- Stamp top hat, present, and extra arms on another white panel, color and die cut.
- Adhere hat and gift on owl, then apply extra arms on top of gift.
- Layer owl panel on a larger dark green panel.
- Adhere layered owl panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Big Shot by Sizzix
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives