Wisemen Seek Him Watercolored by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Grape Vine cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 4” metallic gold cardstock to card front.
- Wrap ribbon around middle of card front, tie in bow on left side.
- Stamp Wisemen Seek Him on 5” x 5” white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Die cut with 3-3/4” circle die. Set top cutting plate only over part you want cut, avoid the star.
- HINT- You may want to use a little removeable tape to hold it in place.
- Leaving die in place turn upside down and repeat to cut bottom portion.
- Cut around star with scissors.
- Glue to 4” Grape Vine die cut circle.
- Attach to card front with foam squares
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Wisemen Seek Him Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Grape Vine Cardstock by My Colors®
Metallic Gold Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glueby Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by ScrapbookAdhesives™ by 3L®
Ballpoint Glue Pen
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Color Pencils by PrismaColor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project