With Sympathy Southwest Background by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4-3/4" x 12" piece of Seafoam cardstock in half to form a top fold A6 card.
- Tape the With Sympathy stencil to a 2-1/4" x 3-1/4" piece of white paper with removable tape.
- Use a 1/2" stencil brush to apply two inks to the design, remove and clean the stencil.
- Tape the Southwest Background stencil on a 2-1/8" x 5-1/2" piece of white cardstock lining the stencil opening along the top edge of the paper, use a 1/2" stencil brush to apply the two inks keeping the color a little light towards the bottom, move the stencil down lining up the pattern and continue inking to the bottom edge.
- Mat the With Sympathy on a 2-3/8" x 3-3/8" piece of Seafoam, and the Southwest Background on a 2-1/4" x 5-5/8" piece of Seafoam.
- Adhere a 1-1/2" x 6" strip of Tropical Splash near the left edge of the card front, then adhere the Southwest Background image on it leaving a small edge of Tropical Spash around the top, bottom and left side.
- Adhere a 1-1/2" x 3-5/8" piece of Tropical Splash across the top edge of the With Sympathy leaving a small edge of Tropical Splash across the top and two upper sides.
- Use foam tape on the right edges of the With Sypathy, and adhesive to attach the piece to the lower portion of the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Seafoam, Tropical Splash)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Peacock Feathers, Crushed Pistachio)
- Removable Tape
- Foam Tape
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project