Baby Wood Set by Debi Hammons
- Fold 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" light teal panel in half to form card base with top fold.
- Adhere 4-1/4" X 2-3/4" Panel of patterned paper to card front 1/4" from left edge.
- Adhere 4-1/4" X 1/4" strip of dark teal to card front at right edge of patterned paper.
- Stamp teddy bear on white cardstock and color as desired. Trim to square.
- Adhere stamped square on scalloped square of dark teal. Mount to card wtih 3-D foam adhesive squares.
- Stamp greeting in lower right corner as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Striped Patterned Paper
Scalloped Square Cutting Die or Punch
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project