Batik Hello by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9-1/2" piece of Yellow Corn cardstock in half to form an A6 card, round the corners.
- Place the Batik stencil face down and pat the back of the stencil with the Orchid ink, make sure to coat the whole stencil well.
- Mist very lightly with water and place on a paper towel on the thick platform of a die cut machine, ink side up.
- Place a 4-3/8” x 5-5/8” piece of white paper on the stencil, carefully place the rubber embossing mat over the paper then two cutting plates, run through the machine.
- Remove the letterpressed image from the stencil and let ink dry.
- Repeat the process with the Hello stencil.
- Mount both impressed images on small white mats.
- Adhere the Batik layer to the card front.
- Adhere a ½” strip of Yellow Corn across the Batik layer.
- Use foam tape to add the Hello.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Yellow Corn Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid Ink by Tsukineko®
- Corner Rounder
- Die Cut Machine
- Rubber Embossing Mat
- Foam Tape