Bearded Iris by Laura Drahozal
- Cut the base card stock 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" and fold on the side.
- Tape the Bearded Iris Stencil over green card stock with removable tape. Use a tape strip all the way across the top of the stencil that will act as a hinge later. Then tape both of the sides and bottom.
- Use the palette knife to remove the Glossy White Embossing Paste from the container and place on the paste spreader. Place a strip of paste on the spreader that is as wide as the Iris image.
- Set the paste spreader on the stop of the stencil and pull it towards you, maintaining contact with the stencil, and filling in all the wells.
- Carefully remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
- Using the top tape as a hinge, lift the bottom of the stencil carefully up and then away from the project. Let dry completely.
- Color the Iris image with the Spectrum Markers.
- Squeeze the Amplify onto the iris to create the "beards" and heat with the embossing gun until it puffs up.
- Assemble the card, using a Glue Dot to adhere the knot in the May Arts ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Amplify by Imagine in Electric Yellow
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (LV2, LV3, CG1, CG2. DG3)
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M®
Ribbon by May Arts
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®