Birch Forest Fox by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Winter Lake cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Tape the Fox stencil on a 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of white paper with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Matte Black Paste over the design, remove the stencil and place in water for cleaning, let paste dry for about 8-10 minutes.
- Tape the Hello stencil to a 1 1/2" x 2 1/4" piece of Winter Lake with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife to apply Matte Black Paste over the design, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later, let dry about 6-8 minutes.
- Use a soft paint brush to gently brush the FX powders on the Fox design where you want them, do not try to be exact or remove excess powder at this point, let paste dry completely, brush the Cocoa color on the Hello, let that dry competely as well.
- Stamp the Birch Forest on a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, keep the trees near the top of the paper, color with Copic markers.
- Trim the trees to 4 1/8" x 6", mat on a 4 3/8" x 6 1/4" piece of Brown Eyes cardstock, then adhere to the card front.
- Use a piece of Swiffer to wipe the excess powders off the Fox and Hello.
- Cut out the Fox and place pieces of foam tape around the back side, figure out the placement of the Fox and Hello .
- Mat the Hello on a 1 5/8" x 2 3/8" piece of Brown Eyes, adhere to the card front.
- Use the fine line pen to add some "grass" tufts near the bottom where the Fox will be, add the Fox image.
Also uses these supplies:
- DWFX04 Moonstone MetallicFX Mica Powder
- DWFX18 Cocoa MetallicFX Mica Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Winter Lake, Brown Eyes)
- Fine Line Black Pen
- Copic® Markers (YG93, YG95, YG97, E53, W1, W2, B0000, B41, B97)
- Removable Tape
- Soft Paintbrush
- Swiffer® Cloth
- Foam Tape