Bird Branches by Laura Drahozal
- Cut the base card stock 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold on the side.
- Tape the Bird Branches Stencil over white card stock with removable tape. Use a tape strip all the way across the top of the stencil that will act as a hinge later. Then tape both of the sides and bottom.
- Use the palette knife to remove the Regular Embossing Paste from the container and place on the paste spreader. Place a strip of paste on the spreader that is as wide as the bird image.
- Set the paste spreader on the stop of the stencil and pull it towards you, maintaining contact with the stencil, and filling in all the wells.
- Carefully remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
- Using the top tape as a hinge, lift the bottom of the bird stencil carefully up and then away from the project. Let dry completely.
- Repeat steps 2-6 with the Small Damask Stencil on green card stock.
- Apply the Versamarker to a bird. Pour the blue embossing powder over the top and heat it.
- Repeat step 8 with the rest of the birds, one at a time.
- Apply the Versamarker to the flowers, covering with the pink embossing powder from the Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit, and heating after each flower.
- Apply the Versamarker to the vines and leaves, covering with the green embossing powder and heating in small sections.
- Assemble the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project