Bird on the Branch Picasso Cloud Technique by Louise Healy
1. Use Fitted Frames A and a die cutting machine to cut out a white panel and a larger black one for base.
2. On white panel use Picasso Stencil Tool plus a large stencil brush and a blue ink pad to make clouds.
3. Cover unwanted holes with removable tape.
4. Position Picasso at the top and work downwards.
5. Keep in mind that the "clouds" will be the part that's covered by Picasso, you are stenciling the blue "sky" area between the clouds.
6. Move the Picasso randomly so you don't end up with the same cloud stacked on top of itself. (practice, practice, practice)
7. Allow to dry and use Bird on the Branch Stencil with Matte Black Embossing Paste and a palette knife to add image.
8. Allow to dry and stamp greeting.
9. Layer on to larger die cut black layer.
10. Adhere to folded white card.
Also uses these supplies:
Big Shot by Sizzix or other Die Cutting Machine
Blue Stamp Pad
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives