CA Poppies by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Sweet Potato cardstock in half to form a top fold A2 card.
- Tape the CA Poppies stencil to a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use stencil brushes to apply inks to the image, using the Picasso tool to help with color placement, remove the stencil, clean and dry the stencil.
- Tape the Poppies stencil back over the colored image.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply a coat of Translucent embossing paste over the image, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning.
- Immediately sprinkle the wet paste with Crystal Glitter, tap off extra, let image dry thoroughly.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the Graphic 45 patterned paper, use an ink blusher to add a little Electric Orange around the edges, tie an orange ribbon near the bottom then adhere to the front of the card.
- Use Fitted Frames Set A, size Q to cut frames from the Sweet Potato cardstock (the larger frame) the from the dry, pasted image (the smaller matching frame).
- Adhere the two frames together and use foam tape to adhere to the front of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sweet Potato)
- Aquatic Passage Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Radiant Neon™ Inks by Tsukineko® (Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Coral, Electric Green)
- Ink Blusher
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Scotch® Double-Sided Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®