Christmas Cottage by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image and watercolor.
- Trim close around edge of image.
- Distress edge of image with ink.
- Create standard A-2 card base with a tent fold.
- Trim patterned paper as shown.
- Adhere patterned paper to card base and distress corners with ink.
- Adhere image to card.
- Add glitter to snow-covered portions of image.
- Create a small bow and add to lower corner of image as shown.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Christmas Cottage Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Vintage Christmas Patterned Paper My Mind's Eye®
Ribbon by May Arts
Watercolors by Artist's Loft™
Tim Holtz® Antique Linen Distress Ink™ by Ranger®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives