Chunky Thank You by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Chunky Thank You with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black on to Canson Mixed Media Paper.
- Color with the above mentioned Zig Clean Color Markers and trim.
- Cut a mat of Winter Lake cardstock to add approx 1/4" on each side.
- Create the card base out of red cardstock cut to the size 5-1/2" x 8."
- On Stampendous' Mixed Media White Paper, tape down the Thicket stencil.
- Using Fresh Greens Kaleidacolor and a 1/2" Stencil Brush, apply the 3 middle colors, from lightest to darkest in circular motions all over the stencil. Try not to overblend the colors.
- Remove the stencil from the paper and brush some additional color around the edges of the paper, varying the tones and keeping the color soft.
- Add some yellow polka dotted ribbon to the stenciled layer, near the bottom.
- Glue all layers.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Thicket Metal Stencil 8.99
- Chunky Thank You Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Zig Clean Color Markers (020, 022, 031, 032, 041, 043, 050, 052, 070, 080)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Winter Lake)
- Red Cardstock
- Kalediacolor Ink Pads by Tsukineko® (Fresh Greens)
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project