Creamy Cupcake by Alison Heikkila
- Using Canson Mixed Media Paper, tape down the stencil and trace it with the pen from a Stencil Duo set.
- Take off the stencil and color in the image using the above listed Zig Clean Color Markers.
- Cut out the cupcake leaving a border around the image.
- On the watercolor paper, spray the Memories Mist and Fireworks! Spray.
- Trim dried watercolor paper to 5" x 3 3/4."
- Create the card base with Coral Rose cardstock cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
- Ink the edges of the card base with Turquoise Gem Versa Magic.
- Glue down all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Coral Rose)
- Watercolor Paper by Canson®
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- Black Pen
- Zig Clean Color Markers (025, 033, 062, 080)
- Memories™ Mist by Stewart Superior (Blue Martini, Lavender)
- VersaMagic™ Turquoise Ink by Tsukineko®
- Rose Bud Fireworks!™ Spray by Tsukineko®
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project