Create a Poinsettia Pin by Debi Hammons
- Stamp poinsettia in black ink three times on white cardstock.
- Color all images as desired using colored pencils.
- Die cut flower and extra layers as shown. Adhere upper layers over base image with dimensional foam adhesive squares.
- Cover entire surface of flowers with VersaMark ink.
- Sprinkle clear embossing powder over all surfaces. Heat until set.
- Adhere pin back to back of flower with Zip Dry.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Colored Pencils or Markers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project