Dessert Display by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of blue cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a pink and a yellow panel on to the front of the card.
- Stamp the Dessert Display image on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencil.
- Die cut the display trimming around the edges of the cakes so the are "out of the box.
- Back with a larger blue die cut panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle with black ink.
- Back with a blue and a yellow die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Dessert Display Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project