Dragon Stencil by Laura Drahozal
- The card base is 6” X 9 ½” folded on the top.
- Tape the Dragon Stencil over the Charcoal card stock. Be sure to start taping with one full strip of tape adhering the top edge of the stencil. It will act as a hinge.
- Use the palette knife to place Silver Embossing Paste on the edge of the Paste Spreader.
- Place the paste spreader on the top edge of the stencil and pull towards you, leaving the spreader on the stencil, like a squeegee and depositing paste into all of the wells of the stencil.
- Replace unused paste into the container.
- Remove the stencil, pulling the tape from the bottom and the sides and tilting the stencil up, using the top piece as a hinge. You will lastly remove that top piece with the stencil.
- While the paste is still wet, sprinkle the various glitters over the top. You can sprinkle the colors roughly along the locations that you want them to appear. Then, let the paste completely dry.
- After the paste has dried, place the rhinestone on the eye. Use a wet past if necessary.
- Assemble the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives