Frog Stew by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Dark Olive cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Use the Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp the Frog Stew image a 3" x 4 1/2" piece of white paper, color with Copic Markers, distress the edge.
- Cut a 3 14" x 4 3/4" piece of dark olive, distress the edge, adhere the Frog Stew image to it.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the orange cardstock, stamp the spider web in two corners and a spider in the other two corners, adhere to the card front.
- Use foam tape to add the Frog Stew image to the card, placing it at a slight angle.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spider Fear Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Frog Stew Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Dark Olive Cardstock
- Orange Citrus Vintage Patterned Paper by BoBunny
- Copic® Markers (BV20, BV23, BV25, V17, R01, R08, R22, R24, R29, YR04, YR07, Y13, Y21, E31, E33, E42, E77, YG01, YG63, YG67, YG91, YG93, YG95, C1, C3, C5, C8, C10)
- Paper Edge Distresser
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Black Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives