Frog Yoga by Jamie Martin
- Stamp frog on white paper, color with pencils and cut out.
- Sponge Round Doily on a white panel with Distress Inks.
- Add washi tape to the panel, glue frog on then stamp sentiment with black ink and emboss with clear.
- Layer onto black and green panels, then glue to a blue card.
- Diecut a black frame using the Fitted Frames B set and glue over sentiment.
- Randomly add Black Dot Sparklers.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Washi Tape Queen & Co.
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink- Twisted Citron, Pistachio
Prismacolor Colored Pencils