Froggy Spells by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image and sentiment with black ink on white paper.
- Color image with markers.
- Trim image and sentiment closely.
- Trim purple cardstock in a vertical A2 size with a tent fold.
- Stamp spider web in silver ink on purple card front.
- Trim a mat for image and sentiment from orange cardstock.
- Adhere layers as shown.
- Using glue, adhere Twinkle Glitter, Silver Micro Glitter and Hot Lime Color Fragments where desired.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spider Fear Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
- Froggy Spells Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Concord Jam Cardstock by My Colors®
Sweet Potato Cardstock by My Colors®
Delicata™ Silvery Shimmer Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (C1, V04, V06, Y18, YR12, YR21, YR23, YR65, YG11, YG13, YG17)
Spectrum Noir™ Marker (EB2)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project