Giraffe Thank You by Jamie Martin
- Place Giraffe stencil on tan paper and sponge with brown ink.
- Use colored pencils to shadow and color in eyes and hooves. Cut out and set aside.
- Place Southwest stencil on a white panel, sponge with green ink leaving some areas darker than others. Layer onto dark green paper.
- Glue jute ribbon at the bottom of the panel and glue green ribbon in the center of that.
- Glue Giraffe to the right side of card and stamp Thank You.
- Add sequins and glue to a green card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Mowed Lawn)
- VersaFine™ Vintage Sepia Ink by Tsukineko®
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Glossy Accents