Globe by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Madras Blue cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Tape the Globe stencil to a 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of Madras Blue cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Matte Black Embossing Paste over the Globe, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning, let paste dry.
- Tape the Dream stencil to a 1” x 2-1/4” piece of Madras Blue cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Matte Black Embossing Paste over the Dream, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning, let paste dry.
- Place the Leopard Skin stencil on a 1-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Grasshopper cardstock and use a 1/2” stencil brush to apply the Thyme ink, move the stencil around the paper to fill the background.
- Adhere the Leopard Skin strip to a 1-3/4” x 5-1/2” piece of Winter Lake, then adhere to the left side of the card front.
- When the paste is dry, adhere the Globe to a 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Winter Lake, and the Dream to a 1-1/4” x 2-1/2” piece of Winter Lake.
- Adhere the Globe towards the upper left side of the card, overlapping it onto the Leopard Skin pattern.
- Use foam tape to add the dream to the lower right.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye– Madras Blue, Winter Lake, Grasshopper
- Brilliance Pearlescent Thyme Ink by Tsukineko®
- Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project