HappyHoppers® Bumble Bunnies by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image onto white cardstock.
- Color image. Tip: I divide my image into Hills and Valleys. The top of each hill is where I the light hits strongest. For this image I use a front center light source. For example the light is going to hit the center of the yellow portion of the bunny shirt first and strongest (highlight). Therefore, I place the lightest shade of yellow there, and gradually get darker as I go further into the valleys or away from the highlight.
- Assemble card.
- Add Bakers Twine to the buttons and secure on the back with Zip Dry, then adhere to the card with Zip Dry.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Love Always Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Bumble Bunnies Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Super Smooth White Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Patterned Paper by Color Studio
- Copic® Markers (C1, C3, C5, C6, E11, E00, R20, Y17, Y15, Y11, B000, B00, RV00, E41, E43, W2)
- Baker's Twine
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project