HappyHoppers® Umbrella Nap by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere patterned paper panel to the card.
- Adhere ribbon at the top of the patterned paper panel.
- Stamp the image on a die cut white circle and color with Copic markers.
- Back with a larger orange die cut circle and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on the top right hand corner with black ink.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1201 Angel Wings Quotes Perfectly Clear Stamps (retired)
Copic Markers (E31-E33-E35-E50-E51-E93-BG13-BG11-BG10-R21-R22-YG03-YG00-YG01-YR00-YR02)
American Crafts® Yes Please paper pad
Bazzill® Basic cardstock
May Arts® Ribbon
Martha Stewart® Border Punch Spellbinders® Classic Circle Dies
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project