Hare Dracula by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of Purple cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper to the card base.
- Adhere a panel of Mandarin cardstock to the card base.
- Stamp pumpkin from the Tricky Words set multiple times on a white strip of cardstock and color with pencil before adhering to card.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencil.
- Back with a larger die cut panel of Mint Julep cardstock and adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a larger purple die cut panel and then adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Deep Purple, Mandarin, Mint Julep)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Creative Impressions 1/4" Pumpkin with Olive Single Stitch Ribbon
- Spellbinders Classic circle and Classic Scallop circle dies
- Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project