Heart Ornaments Triple by Dreamweaver
- Fold patterned paper to create card base with top fold.
- Cut ivory cardstock slighly smaller
- Die cut patterned paper and ivory cardstock to match on front only.
- Stencil Heart Ornaments with stencil brushes and ink or paint with the long heart in the center of the card.
- Flip stencil and align the long ornament and stencil small ornament and bough the other direction.
- Distress edges of ivory card with ink.
- Assemble card as shown adding beads.
Also uses these supplies:
Ink or Paint for Stenciling and Distressing
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project