Heart Swans by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2 " x 5 1/2" panel of yellow cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stencil the lace pattern on to the side of the card with regular embossing paste and allow to dry.
- Stencil the swans on a white die cut panel and allow to dry.
- When both stenciled panels are dry replace the stencils over the image and brush on the ink to color.
- Back the image panel with a larger sky blue die cut panel and adhere to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- 1/8 inch Brush #3 Blue Handle 2.79
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Lace Metal Stencil 8.99
- Heart Swans Metal Stencil 4.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Wildflower Honey, Sky)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project