Holiday Greetings and Holly Banner by Pam Hornschu
- Cut panel of canvas to desired size. Tape stencils, and ink stencil with brushes and Memento inks as desired. Age and distress with inks around edges.
- Adhere lace borders in between designs. Adhere Card Candi with Zip Dry.
- Wipe VersaMark ink over edge, and emboss in Aged Gold.
- Punch 1/16" holes, tie bells to fish-tailed ends with twine.
- Punch 1/4" holes on top edge.
- Coat dowel with ink, and emboss ends with Aged Gold. Insert ribbon through punched holes, and tie bows over dowel to attach as hanger.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
Plus: Memento™ Lady Bug, Rhubarb Stalk, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy Inks by Tsukineko®
Canvas Roll Card Candi by Cardworks®
Jingle Bells Twine Plaid Ribbon
1/4" & 1/16" Hole Punches
Self Adhesive Cotton Lace Removable Tape
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives