Holiday Greetings and Holly by Louise Healy
- Fold a piece of Parakeet cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Adhere a mat of Red cardstock toward the top of the card, then a mat of Parakeet.
- Tape the Holiday Greetings stencil to Cream cardstock with removable tape, and use 1/4" stencil brushes to apply inks using the Picasso tool as a shield to keep colors clean and to add "veins" to some leaves.
- Remove the stencil, clean and dry it well, return the clean, dry stencil over the colored image and tape in place with removable tape.
- Paste emboss the image with Translucent Embossing Paste using a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning, let paste dry.
- Trim the dry image to 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the front of the card.
- Use Chameleon pens to color three Candis embellishments to match and place near the bottom right side of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Plus: Parakeet Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® Classic® Red Pepper & Cream Linen Cover Stocks by Neenah Paper® Brilliance® Pearlescent Ivy, Pearlescent Thyme, & Rocket Red Ink by Tsukineko® Embellishments by Candis Chameleon™ Markers (RD4, CG8) ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™