House-Mouse® Blossom Breeze by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/5" x 4 1/4" panel of cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Wrap ribbon around a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of patterned paper and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
- Die cut image and a larger panel of cardstock with fitted frames.
- Adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a die cut white panel and back with a larger die cut panel of cardstock.
- Adhere to card with 3D foam.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Loveable)
- Patterned Paper
- 3/4" Dusty Rose Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project