House-Mouse® Chipmunk Treat by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of green cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere a 5" x 3" panel of yellow cardstock to the left side of the card.
- Stamp words on the top of the panel with grape ink.
- Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Trim panel to 4" x 3 1/2" leaving the tails "out of the box".
- Back panel with a slightly larger plum panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval with grape ink.
- Back sentiment with a larger plum oval panel and the adhere to card.
- Adhere rhinestones.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Chipmunk Treat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Lime Pop, Plum, Wildflower Honey)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Memento™ Grape Dye Ink by Tsukineko®
- Classic Oval & Classic Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Pink Rhinestones by Recollections
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives