House-Mouse® Dearest One by Pam Bray
- Adhere card stock and pattern paper to card base.
- Lay ornate stencil on card stock, apply VersaMark over stencil. Emboss with white embossing powder. Heat set. Fussy cut around embossed ornate piece, cut in half. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink, color with markers. Deco corner punch prepared colored image and card stock. Adhere together and place on card front with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment with VersaMark. Emboss with black embossing powder, heat set. Corner punch embossed sentiment and pattern paper. Adhere to front of card.
- Add enamel dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Dearest One Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Ornate Frame Metal Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project