House-Mouse Designs® Ballerina Baby Card by Wendy Price
- Trim cardstock to 8 x 6 inches. Score at 4 inches, fold and create card.
- Apply Embossing Paste to the card blank using the Dreamweavers stencil. Allow to dry.
- Stamp Ballerina Baby 3 times on cardstock and twice on scrap paper. Cut out 2 ballerinas on scrap paper. Color with markers and adhere 2 ballerinas in front of the line of ballerinas.
- Mat stamped image with cardstock and adhere to cardblank.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Ballerina Baby Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Large Flourish Metal Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (EB1, EB2, PP1, PP5)
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project