House-Mouse Designs® Crocus Nap by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch cardstock in half for card base.
- Stamp Crocus Nap with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Add color cardstock mats using Mini Layering Tools.
- Die cut two borders with Spring Borders Die Set from 1 x 11-inch color cardstock.
- Glue one border directly onto card base at the top.
- Glue down the colored image and then another border across the bottom.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- Crocus Nap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye -
Markers by Copic® - B0000, B000, BV01, BV02, BV13, E21, E23, E25, E30, E31, E33, E35, E39, E50, FV2, G05, G12, G14, G16, G20, T1, T3, T5, V20, YG06, YG61, YG63
Tombow Multi Liquid Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project