House-Mouse Designs® Flag Flyer by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Flag Flyer on white paper with black ink and color with pencils. Sponge around the edges with blue ink. Layer onto red paper.
- Paste emboss blue card with Glossy White Embossing Paste and set aside to dry.
- Layer a white frame on a light blue frame, fold in half and stamp saying. Glue to the right side of the card.
- Once the embossing paste is dry, glue on stamped image.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Ocean Side, Sky)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Tumbled Glass)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project