House-Mouse Designs® Frozen Treat by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Banana Pepper cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Frozen Treats image on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers, stamp and color a second image of the glass image, cut this glass out.
- Use the size R Fitted Frames set to die cut the colored image and a mat from Sweet Potato cardstock, adhere the two layers together.
- Tape the Big Dots stencil to a piece of white cardstock with removable tape, trace openings with the Micron pen, remove the stencil and color with Copic markers.
- Trim the Big Dots to 4 rows wide and 6 rows high, edge with the RV06 marker, adhere to the card front near the left side.
- Use foam tape to attach the Frozen Treat image to the card front.
- Use foam tape to attach the cut out image of the glass and mouse.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Big Dots Metal Stencil 11.99
- Frozen Treat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Banana Pepper, Sweet Potato)
Copic® Markers (Y0000, Y00, Y02, YR000, YR16, YR65, YR68, RV000, RV02, RV06, RV34, E01, E31, E51, E53, YG01, YG03, YG06, YG23, B0000, B60, T1, T2, T4, 0)
Pigma® 02 Black Micron® by Sakura®
Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®