House-Mouse Designs® Fuchsia Flight by Terry Braddock
- Create a folded 6" X 6" card base from purple cardstock.
- Layer a 5-3/4" square panel of light blue cardstock on card front.
- Use circle cutter to create 5-1/2" circle of purple cardstock.
- Stamp Fuchsia Flight in Memento on a panel of mixed media white paper.
- Color as shown with Copic Markers
- Use Picasso Stencil Shield, blue stamp pad and stencil brush to create clouds behind image.
- Use circle cutter to cut panel to 5-1/4" circle.
- Stamp Best Friends on a panel of blue cardstock and punch in a circle.
- Layer on a larger purple circle.
- Assemble card as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- 1/4 inch Brush #6 Gold Handle 3.29
- Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Fuchsia Flight Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Blue and purple cardstock by My Colors
Splendor Ink Pad by Tsukineko for blue ink (or blue chalk)
Circle Cutter system or circle dies and punches
Die Cutting Machine if necessary
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project